As a husband, father, business owner, doctor, musician, ordained pastor and US Army Special Forces veteran, I’ve seen and experienced a lot. The good, bad and the ugly. These experiences have shaped who I am, and they’ve challenged the way I approach my everyday life and the way in which I engage with the culture we live in.
As a speaker, it is my desire to provide practical insight and advice on how to live out your unique purpose in life. I challenge everyone I meet to live intentionally; something many of us struggle to do.
Most importantly, I challenge my audiences to do it all for the glory of God, our Savior.
I’ve had the honor of speaking in front of thousands of people at various organizations and institutions over the years, including Duke University, the American Academy of Family Physicians, church congregations, and industry-focused events.
I have also been featured on Moody Radio, Hope Radio, and Focus on the Family, along with many others.
I’m available to speak for private events, small groups, workshops, panels, or conferences.
Topics I speak on:
- Diplomatic Approaches to Current Global Threats
- The Economics of War as a Deterrent to Peace
- The Dangers of Radical Islam
- Mental Mastery of Concealed Carry
- U.S. Foreign Affairs: Challenges and Solutions
- Our Founding Fathers and The U.S. Constitution
- Ten National Problems That Must Be Addressed
- Understanding and Combating Terrorism
Health and Medicine
- The Travesty of Abortion
- Healthcare Globalization
- Healthcare Reform in the Era of Obamacare
- Maximizing Your Health
- Avoiding Cancer in a World of Sugar, Cola, and Fast Food
- Age Management and Hormone Replacement
- Basic Survival
- Basic First Aid
Faith, Family and Ministry
- Leadership Skills of the Special Forces
- Disaster Preparedness
- The Feminization of Men and How it Has Destroyed a Nation
- Living and Leading as a Follower of Christ in a Fallen World
- The Problem With Tolerance
- Eight Strategies to Effective Evangelism
- Radical Surrender
- Biblical Masculinity
- Becoming a Gladiator!
- Romans Simplified
- Basic Eschatology: Understanding the End-Times
- Five Ways to Rock Your Marriage
- Warrior Faith: Spiritual Applications of Lessons Learned in Combat
- A Certain Hope: Living Victoriously in the Midst of Suffering and Adversity
- Sin, Slavery, and Sanctification
I would love to be considered for your next event. Please fill out the request form below, and someone from my team will be in touch with you.